Monday, November 25, 2013

Zong



Coming back to Manila from Batangas City, Vicky and Monique decided to pass by the Paseo Sta. Rosa in Laguna.  I didn't complain; it was a good time for me to rush to the washroom. It was getting late, and I decided to have some merienda with Andrea at nearby Zong.  Last time I ate at the restaurant's Global City branch was maybe 5 years ago, and I had no idea if the quality was still good.  We ordered a plate of pancit canton (roughly P400) and soon found that the quality was still A1!  Plenty of seafood and meats, just the right amount of sauce, very tasty and even the noodles were cooked just right.


Andrea didn't appreciate her mango sago though; I think she found it a bit bland. Sweetness, however, is a relative experience, and I thought it was just right!


The interiors are quite simple and the restaurant is set-up more like a modern bistro rather than the typical Chinese restaurant (with circular tables good for 12 persons).  We were the only patrons, so I could say that the food attendant gave us her 100% attention.


No comments:

Post a Comment