Thursday, August 29, 2013

Mom & Tina's



I always pass by Mom & Tina's Bakery Cafe along Dela Rosa St. in Makati, but I have never tried their cuisine.  Eddie told me that the food was pretty good, and last weekend, he invited me to have dinner at their branch along Katipunan Avenue, just across from the Ateneo.  We were in the Loyola Heights area to help Korina with her groceries and it was a perfect time to try their steaks (Korina is a steak lover).


I like the bright lights and the fresh bakery atmosphere--decor is pretty and country styled, so  the mood is pretty much like home.  Service is fast--our steaks came in after just about 10 to 15 minutes.  The steaks were cooked correctly, mine was medium rare, Eddie had a medium while Korina took hers medium well.  Juicy and salted just right.  Prepare something like P700 per head for steaks, but if you will have other dishes, then the average check just comes to something like P400 to P500 per head.


No comments:

Post a Comment