Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Miso-Ten



Ramen houses have been sprouting left and right around the metro.  Just when I think that we've gone overboard, another new shop opens.  We were with the Callars in Robinson's Ermita when Vicky had a craving for noodles.  Seeing that Miso-Ten had opened in the spot were Flapjacks used to be located, we decided to have a fast merienda.  Not bad for the P400 per person price range--food was prepared in a jiffy, came in hot and tasty.  We had some combos, chicken karaage and gyoza paired off with noodles.  The shoyu pork broth was very tasty, which Andi liked.  I had the spicy version with ground pork, and this kept me sniffling the rest of the afternoon.  My only lament was that the gyoza wasn't as stuffed as I would have wanted it to be--really plump and oozing with meat fillings.  I guess the store must be doing good business; as we stood up, another group was ready to get our table.  Overall the eating experience was good, but not exactly outstanding.  Hmmm...let's see which ramen stores survive beyond the 5 year mark...





No comments:

Post a Comment