Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Cyma Greek Taverna



I was informed of a last minute change for a lunch meeting just 20 minutes prior to start--apparently the staff had told me that the lunch to be held at the EDSA Shangri-la hotel, when the actual location was the Shangri-la Mall.  It was a good thing that the mall was just a few steps away.  We had lunch at Cyma Greek Taverna, which is located on restaurant row at level 6.


Salad and soup came in large portions (salad was shared), and my lamb souvlaki was smokin' right off the grill.  It wasn't as tender as I would have wanted it to be though (for P500 a plate, I expected better lamb cuts).  We wound up with some desserts (I had lava cake), and I'd estimate that my host spent something like P900 to P1,000 per head (we were 4).  One thing to note is that the waiters come out the kitchen with a booming "Oopah" which is like a big "Yehey!" or "Hurray!" so don't get startled.




No comments:

Post a Comment