Saturday, April 20, 2013

Vignette


Had a meeting at the Vignette Bistro at the Ortigas Center.  This restaurant is located at the Ortigas Park, in between Emerald and Ruby Sts.  We had a pizza (topped with chicken) to share.  I wasn't too happy with it, while the flavor was good, the crust wasn't crunchy at all, not even the sides.  It's probably in the formulation of the dough; it's not like I'm looking for the crunchiness of crackers, but I like to have some crunch on the ridges and outer edges, while having the gooey sensation right where the filling hits the dough.  Recipe needs some tweaking, I guess.



Despite the summer heat, it was comfortable at their 2nd floor tent area.  Service was okay.  My friend spent something around P300 per head; this included some cold drinks as pantulak for the pambara.



No comments:

Post a Comment