Saturday, April 20, 2013

Bacolod Chicken Inasal



I dropped by the Bacolod Chicken Inasal branch at the Robinson's Otis for a few sticks of quick merienda and learned why their branches are almost often full.  The BBQ is wonderfully done--the skin was crispy and the meat was juicy, nicely vinegared, not too sour nor bland, exactly as inasal should be.  To accompany my chicken leg, I also got a stick of baticolon (gizzard, or balunbalunan in Tagalog).


Admittedly, I am such a gourmand (sometimes derogatorily in the gluttonic sense rather than the gourmet sense), such that I couldn't resist ordering another stick of atay (liver).  What was supposed to be a mere snack turned out to be dinner... I spent something like P200 but I came out of the restaurant very pleased.



No comments:

Post a Comment