Monday, July 8, 2013

Tokyo Tokyo



I'm sure you would be wondering why the label of this piece lumps up burgers with a Japanese fast food chain.  Tokyo Tokyo has been around for more than a decade now, and it has been instrumental in making Japanese food available to a greater number of your average on-the-street everyday customers.  Stores are well located in malls, pretty clean and attractive, and the menu is quite affordable (P100 to P200 average spend for a full meal).  Well, if you look at the picture below, the Godzilla burger, which comes with a black sesame seed bun, has double beef patties, cheese, lettuce and is topped off with Wasabi mayonnaise for that Japanese flavor, costs a mere P150.  I think that you will come out of the restaurant with a full tummy!  I had a meeting at their Greenhills branch, and I so liked the burger that I asked Vicky, Monique and Cheffy to accompany me for another round a week later!  Obsessed I was, you can bet!



No comments:

Post a Comment