Friday, June 13, 2014

Sonja's Cupcakes



I have written about Sonja Ocampo's Cupcakes before--those delicious creations loved by my mag-ina.  This time, as our sweet teeth looked for their counterparts to sink into, Monique and I walked into their Promenade branch.  I was amazed at the company's expansion--while their store in Serendra seemed more like a counter, this branch was almost like a full-service restaurant.  I was told that they also had other branches around the Metro (Makati).  The bright interior colors and eclectic furniture made us smile! Monique had a cream topped pistachio cupcake while I had the Elvis (choco-Oreo). Sinful! 


I don't usually write twice about the same topic.  However, good impressions do count.  Moral of the story?  Good consistent products coupled with marketing flair and astute business management--this enterprise deserves a round of applause!





No comments:

Post a Comment