Friday, June 13, 2014

Mazda 6



Absolutely a beautiful site to behold.  I though it was a Maserati when I first saw it zip by. Clean body lines, sporty, fashionable.  Although we used a Mazda 626 in the late eighties and a Mazda 323 in the nineties, I didn't pay much attention to the new Mazda lineup.   That was until I mistook the latest Mazda 6 for an Italian stallion.  I love the peppy engines of Mazda, just a little pressure on the gas pedal can send the vehicle tires screeching off to a jack rabbit start, the only downside being the monstrous gas consumption.  The latest Mazda 6 comes with a 2.5 liter gasoline engine and 6 speed automatic transmission; I heard that to save on fuel, the engines of the new models shut down when the car comes to a full stop, and restart effortlessly when the brakes are released.  Around P1.8 million, which isn't bad at all for a mid-sized sedan with a look of a premium sports car.


*Color is called Soul Red.  Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment