Friday, March 29, 2013

Share Tea


It's interesting how this milk tea phenomenon still manages to survive.  When it first started in 2008, I thought that in a couple of years, the novelty of it all would wear thin.  Apparently, it hasn't subsided as of this writing, and new tea stores continue to crop up in the metro.  I would imagine that the Wilson St. area has one of the highest concentrations of tea shops, and a couple of weeks ago, Monique and I visited the Share Tea store at the corner of Wilson and P. Guevarra Sts., while we were waiting for the car air-conditioner to be fixed.   The store area isn't that big, just a counter and a few seats, I would guess that the clientele usually order for take-out. Their teas are delightful, I had a lychee flavored drink while Monique had hazelnut.  These go for about P100 each, and the cold drink was a welcome relief under the hot summer sun.



No comments:

Post a Comment