Friday, March 29, 2013

Ha Ji Won



I haven't been able to relate much to the Koreanovela fever that's gripped Vicky, Becca and Monique.  That is, until a few nights ago, when Monique introduced me to Secret Garden, a 2010 offering of how stunt woman Gil Ra Im (played by the lovely Ha Ji Won) is pursued by a love-stricken millionaire Kim Joo Won (played by Hyun Bin).  They happen to switch bodies after drinking some magic elixir from a secret garden, and this provides a lot of funny moments, endearing  incidents and complicated plot twists.



I am now a fan of Ha Ji Won--she can be the sweetest, or be the bitchiest!  Portraying a stunt woman allowed her to show of a lot action moves, and since the show has a lot of comedy scenes, I also had a good laugh.  And when the scenes call for romantic drama--oh my, as she cries, you can feel the pain with her!  I am truly hooked on this gorgeous and talented woman!






No comments:

Post a Comment