Friday, March 8, 2013

Chef Jessie


I was invited to lunch at Chef Jessie over at the Rockwell Club, which is just a building away from the Power Plant Mall.  I was early, so I had the opportunity to take some pictures of the interiors, which came across as warm and relaxing.  This was my first time to visit this outlet, and I was quite happy to note that some of my favorites at the Top of the Citi (which she also runs) were also available here.


Shrimp bisque is something that I always order.  I'm really a fan!  Her shrimp bisque is pretty thick and just about approximates the taste and texture of my all-time favorite bisque (prepared at the Rotisserie of the old Manila Hilton).  I also had cordon bleu which was nicely done.  And what better way to cap all that rich flavors? Dalandan sorbet, definitely!




I was pretty tempted to get the foie gras salad but that would have been overkill, and my uric acid count would have climbed up to Mount Apo levels.  What I like about the restaurant is that you can stay on for coffee and chit chat in cozy surroundings without feeling the mad rush of the outside world.  To fully savor the many dishes this restaurant offers, prepare a budge of around P1,000 per head.







No comments:

Post a Comment