Friday, March 29, 2013

Nail Spa (Gamboa)



In between appointments in the Legaspi Village area, we found the perfect place to take Caren and Pete for some relaxation and couple bonding.  Nail Spa, located along Gamboa Street, is one of the pioneers of the art of hand and toe nail detailing in Metro Manila.  I understand that their first store opened in 2001 at the Shangrila Plaza, and including the Gamboa outlet, the spa now has three branches, the third one located at the Block in SM North EDSA.



My cousin and her hubby enjoyed the privacy of their little nook, and they stayed for around an hour just relaxing, and having their nails done in the process.  The place is quiet, service is top-notch, and the ladies know exactly what to do.  Me?  I had to make some phone calls, and I spent my time on the phone while walking about the Washington Sycip Park which was right across from the store.


I truly have no idea of what kinds of nail polish are the "in" thing at the moment, but I understand from my lady friends that the Nail Spa has an extensive array of polishes to choose from.  Depending on the services requested, the price range varies (as low as P200 for express routines to somewhere around P1,000 for lazy day indulgences).  My Swiss guests came out of the spa pretty relaxed, and my cousin Caren was especially happy with her polished nails.  Definitely two thumbs up for this wonderful oasis in the middle of corporate Makati!



No comments:

Post a Comment