Friday, January 11, 2013

Teresita's of San Fernando


The Razon family has been contributing to the Pampanga food scene for several generations, and I was at the Tomas Morato branch of Teresita's yesterday afternoon.  While waiting for Vicky to finish up her meetings, I had a plate of pancit palabok (P85) which came in just the way I like it--saucy!  While it was already flavorful, I would have wanted a wee bit more chicharon and tinapa flakes.  The Razon special is halo-halo, but while I was tempted, it wasn't the right time of day for sweet dessert.  Just one bit of unsolicited advice to management--I walked in and the place had a slight musty scent; the interiors are starting to age, and a little renovation would do wonders to create a better dining experience.




No comments:

Post a Comment