Thursday, January 10, 2013

La Petite Camille


Vicky, Andi and I were at the Greenbelt Mall just before the New Year, and I could feel my sense of bittersweet melancholy since Monique was spending the holidays in China.  We came across a newly opened Vietnamese restaurant, La Petite Camille, at the spot where the old Travel Cafe used to be.  I understand from the staff that the restaurant is a branch of a restaurant located in San Francisco (Millbrae), and that the local partners are the same restaurateurs behind Yomemya Goemon (which explains why their questionnaires were exactly the same).  We popped in for a good treat, which we enjoyed despite Monique's absence.



I like dining in newly opened restaurants.  Everything is fresh and new.  I was pleased with the staff's courteous and friendly service, and my only comment was that the walls looked a bit bare--maybe a painting or two could put some spice to the ambiance.



Vicky just loves Vietnamese fresh lumpia, and I couldn't resist having some rice noodles for starters.  We also had some rice toppings and pork strips.  Food came in hot and within 10 minutes from ordering.  Our bill came to around P350 per head, and we will probably come back with Monique in tow!



No comments:

Post a Comment