Saturday, January 5, 2013

Allies Wonder Peanuts


Erica had a tin can of Allies Wonder Peanuts over the Christmas Holidays, and I couldn't stop munching on these.  Absolutely one of the best local peanut brands, if you ask me.  Peanut sizes are big and are not greasy because they are dry toasted, rather than fried.  Flavorful, just enough salt without going over.  I understand that you have to go to San Fernando or Angeles (Pampanga) to get these, and I haven't seen them in Manila stores.  I wasn't able to ask her about the pricing, but I'm sure it would be pretty reasonable.  A wonderful munchie, especially with beer!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Allies Wonder Peanuts are available in Manila! :) P180 for the 450g can and P280 for the 800g (the one you have in the picture). Visit us at https://www.facebook.com/JustCraving for more details :D

    ReplyDelete