Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Pinkberry



Spending time around the Rockwell Center's Power Plant Mall brought me to the Pinkberry yoghurt shop at the basement level.  The advertisement for the lychee yoghurt  had made my mouth water, and I found myself scooping teaspoon after teaspoon of the yummy stuff.  They add some lime to the refreshing dessert, and the tartness is just right for me.  They have a lot of good tasting flavors; the chocolate and the choco-hazelnut flavors are great for kids--no trace of tartness whatsoever.  Another fave of mine is pomegranate, which is also one of their best-sellers.  This chain started in California in 2005, and has since expanded to the Middle East and Asia with over 100 stores worldwide.  I understand from the staff that the Korean owner just loves the color pink and also loves berries--thus the name combination.   Another trivia I learned--chairs are done by noted designer Philip Starck.  Prices are like premium ice cream--a large tub goes for something like P170.




No comments:

Post a Comment