Thursday, January 10, 2013

Brida Bistro



My friend sent me a text message that read "Meeting at 3pm, Power Plant Mall, see you at the bistro at the end of the 2nd floor (I forget the name)."  So I went to the Rockwell area and found myself trying to figure out which restaurant he was referring to.  Brida Bistro isn't hard to find--it was literally an open bistro at the end of the corridor.  The place serves light snacks and meals, and I had a chorizo spaghetti (around P260), which they called "Dinggoy's Best."  It was good and I must have finished it in around 5 minutes.  The decor and motif matched the name--bridles, horseshoes and harnesses were scattered about, and somehow the lazy and unrestrained atmosphere tempted me to have a slice of their cakes--but well, the extra pounds, plus the fact that I had to get going...


No comments:

Post a Comment