Friday, October 25, 2013

Reyes Barbeque



Coming from my morning court hearing in Taguig, I had to attend a subsequent meeting at Citimotors Pasong Tamo.  It was way past lunchtime when we finished, and my tummy was already complaining with sudden grunts and acidity.  I trudged over to the nearest place of interest, the Waltermart Mall at the corner of Pasay Road, and two floors up, I was attracted by the sign of Reyes Barbecue shown above--boneless chicken barbecue!  I was in a rush for another meeting and the boneless concept made it possible for me to eat fast; cleaning up the bones sure takes a some time for me.  The dish was delivered hot off the grill, and tasted just like its ancestral counterpart, the BBQ chicken of the Aristocrat restaurant (owned by the entire Reyes family, as differentiated from the owner of Reyes Barbecue, who, from what I gather, is a 3rd or 4th generation member of the family).  The accompanying Java sauce was the same thing too!  After wolfing down the meal, I'd say it's at the higher bracket of the fast food totem pole at P145, but still reasonable, especially for die hard foodies like me.


No comments:

Post a Comment