Monday, October 7, 2013

Adobo Connection



I happened to drop by Alpha Land's South Gate Mall, along EDSA last week.  This mall has been up for around 3 years now, and the area has become a bustling beehive because the building is home to a big call center.  The present development is definitely a far cry from what the property was for the past 20 or so years--an unfinished superstructure that many called an eyesore (used to be the showroom of Delta Motors, if I remember correctly).  My tummy was in need of nourishment, and Adobo Connection happened to be an interesting choice for my late lunch.  I ordered the ginataang adobo and when it was served, I was quite happy with the way the aroma of the gata greeted me.  The chicken was soft, and the vinegar level was just right.  The dish came with some gising-gising (spicy baguio beans in coconut sauce), and I'd say that the meals of the establishment are not bad at all for the P75 to P150 per head price range.  Maybe next time, I will try their adobo with cheese concoction--something new!


No comments:

Post a Comment