Friday, October 11, 2013

Bistro Ravioli



Strolling around the old Greenbelt 1, I came across the Bistro Ravioli.  It seems to me that this bistro just popped out of nowhere, since I don't recall seeing this along the restaurant row of Greenbelt 1 over the past few years.  I just had to try the ravioli, after all, this was the specialty of the house.  The ravioli was stuffed with spinach and feta cheese, and was served hot with a buttered baguette slice on the side.  The sauce was just the way I liked it--no sweetness involved!  My only comment to the food attendant was that there should have been a bit more spinach, as the taste of the green leaves were drowned by the salty feta cheese.  Not bad, expect to spend some P300 for a pasta dish and a refreshment.


No comments:

Post a Comment