Friday, December 14, 2012

Tully's



Tully's Coffee is practically a newbie in the local coffee industry, with just three branches in Metro Manila.  I understand that the listed company AgriNurture recently brought this franchise onto Philippine shores.  I had a meeting yesterday at their branch at Exchange Plaza along Tektite Road in the Ortigas Center, and once I stepped in the place, I immediately liked the cool country style interiors of the coffee shop.  It was a good place to power down and chit-chat over merienda.


I had a tall cup of hot mocha (P185), and I was told that the company uses chocolate from the famed San Francisco chocolatier Ghirardelli, for the chocolate required in their concoctions.  Despite the floor-to-ceiling glass panels, the air-conditioner was powerful enough to keep the room cool, which was a plus factor for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment