Monday, December 10, 2012

Cinnabon


Cinnamon is one of my all time favorite bakery flavors--not only does it taste good, its smells so yummy that your mouth waters from a mile away!  Cinnabon has a lot of stores around the metro, and as you approach any of their outlets, you can smell the aroma of their wonderful treats!  I particularly avoid this store because I find myself hard to control.  Their pastries are a bit on the sweet side, and if I have too much, I tend to grow sideways too fast.  This time however, I couldn't resist.  The wait for the flight to Iloilo was going to take an hour and fifteen minutes, and the "cinnamatic" effect was too powerful for my steeled determination.  Upon the invitation of my colleague, we sat down and had such wonderful pastries, and my brekky truly turned into a delightful affair!


No comments:

Post a Comment