Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Macarose


I was at the SM Megamall to pick up my passport at the DFA counter, when I noticed that a large throng was trooping to the skating rink area.  I found myself following the crowd to see what was going on; apparently returning Olympic figure skater Michael Martinez was going to have a press conference.  On my way out, it was good that I passed the Macarose macaron counter, and was delighted to try the one with chocolate ganache made from Davao beans (I always like to see what local produce has to offer). Very good!  65% cacao blend, bold chocolatey taste, and the sweet meringue just completes the experience.  Not bad at all for P45 each; this brand is a bargain for a world class mouthful (I was told by the counter girl that the store owner is a certified chocolatier).  Kudos!  Nicely done!



No comments:

Post a Comment