Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Baja Mexican Cantina



Had some time to kill in between meetings at the Greenbelt area, and since I just had a very light lunch, my tummy was growling by 4pm.  I decided to have a light merienda at Baja Mexican Cantina.  It turns out that because their burritos were quite large, my merienda became a heavy meal.  The burrito arrived very hot, tightly wrapped in aluminum foil, with just the right mix of shredded meat, beans and rice.  I know that Monique would have liked it to be cheesier, but the flavor was right for me, not salty, not too spicy.




Expect to spend some P200 per head on light meals, but if you want some variety, prepare around P400 per head (of course the bill can shoot up when you start drinking).  Comfy, homey atmosphere; during the daytime, the staff don't rush you and let you read your book or play on your iPad.  At night, however, I can just imagine the pandemonium when the guests start downing the margaritas and the mojitos!




No comments:

Post a Comment