Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Highlands Steak House (SM MOA)


Our reunion was held at the Highlands Steakhouse at the SM Mall of Asia.  This was my first time to eat in this restaurant, although I have already tried the food at the original steakhouse in Tagaytay.  I was surprised that the restaurant occupied such a big area, close to 600 m2, I'd say (this estimate includes the function room and the kitchen area).  I was more surprised when I realized that the restaurant had a lot of diners, and that the food check could go anywhere from P700 to P1,500 per head, depending on the dishes ordered.  We had a specially prepared buffet, and I must say that the roast beef was very tender, juicy and was packed with flavor.  The restaurant has and informal log cabin ambiance, and I understand from the staff that they sometimes have guest performers on stage.  One advantage of its location is that the fireworks display of the mall can be clearly seen from the dining area, and this is a wonderful visual treat for the kids.



No comments:

Post a Comment