Sunday, October 26, 2014

Poetry & Prose



The Shangri-la Mall has been reinventing itself and several new restaurants have sprung up mostly at the new wing.  Not to be outdone, some changes have also taken place at the old wing.  Poetry and Prose is a newly opened roadside patisserie offering the finer French treats.  Monique and I were tired from a day's worth of shopping, and we settled in to have some sweets.  I chose the L' Opera and the chocolate pie, knowing fully well that chocolates have a great effect on uplifting the spirits!  Love em! 



The interiors are in immaculate white, such that when you walk in, the eye focus is on the display: all those yummy treats, lined up waiting for me to sink my teeth in them!  French desserts are truly eye candy.  Sweetness levels for me was just right.  We spent some P200 per head.  The menu board did show some food and snack items, but I think the highlight of the place are the cakes and pastries.


No comments:

Post a Comment