Monday, October 27, 2014

Kichitora



By the time we sat down, Monique and I were already wondering if Kichitora would make it on our list of Top 10 Ramen Places in Metro Manila.  We were only in for a mid-afternoon snack, so we shared an order of gyoza (P150) and an order of their best ramen--Paitan Zenbu No Se (P420).  I liked them both!  Monique always kids me since she thinks that I love everything; it is really true that she has more refined taste buds and can discern the subtle differences in food.



The food attendant informed us that the name of the restaurant meant "Lucky Tiger" in Japanese, which is why the tiger would greet guests as they walked in!  We dined at the branch in Greenbelt 5, and I understand that they also have a branch at the SM Megamall (of course the original restaurant is in Tokyo).


No comments:

Post a Comment