Saturday, March 22, 2014

World Topps



I've seen World Topps in both Salcedo Village and Legaspi Village, but I've never had the chance to eat there.  A couple of weeks ago, I was hungry from my trucker's meeting which extended past 1pm.  For convenience, I walked across the street to try the Salcedo Village branch.  I quickly found out that the "Topps" referred to rice toppings from all over the world, and upon the suggestion of the food attendant, ordered their Spanish salpicao version. The order was delivered in about 5 minutes, and had enough rice to fill my tummy.  Flavor was not bad; meals were priced under P200 which made the place popular with the office personnel surrounding the area.  I think they also serve cold beer, which probably becomes the staple after office hours.


No comments:

Post a Comment