Saturday, March 22, 2014

Bali Seafood Paluto



I had to attend a Judicial Dispute Resolution hearing at the Tagaytay City Regional Trial Court last week, and we stopped by for lunch at the Bali Seafood Paluto with our legal team. The name of the establishment initially made me think that the food was Indonesian, but the staff immediately dispelled that notion, and they explained to me that the house served Filipino food.  We ordered kalderetang kambing, adobong pusit and inihaw na hito, which were served in around 20 minutes time.  The goat meat was tender, although I wasn't too happy with the sweetness level of the accompanying sauce.  We spent around P400 per head.




My big disappointment was that the restaurant did not have a view of Taal Volcano; it was located on the ridge side of Aguinaldo Highway and I expected to have my lunch with the overlooking view of Taal lake.  The cool weather and the rustic charm of the interiors, however, more than made up for that, and we were very much relaxed as we dined.


No comments:

Post a Comment