Thursday, September 22, 2016

Spice & Cleaver



My birthday treat for the family was held at the Spice and Cleaver at the Estancia Mall.  I love this mall, it's an easy place to bring the elderly--wide aisles allow wheelchairs to roam freely, elevators are easy to get to, air-conditioning works well and parking is well laid out.  We started out with some salads.   My mom and my sisters loved them.



Pizza was the next item that came out.  We tried 4 different kinds of pizza, and just passed the trays around.  The dough was nicely made, resulting in a crispy-gooey crust.





The kids, of course, had their pasta.  Flavorful, definitely a staple.  Of course, this is the only item that Andie will eat, and we had to make sure she wouldn't give a tantrum!



The meat dishes came in next.  Succulent lamb chops.  Rib-eye steak, which I must commend is as juicy and mouth-watering as they come.  Various kinds of sausages, which is their specialty.  Yes, they do have quite an extensive spread--I've only heard of Thai and Mexican inspired sausages here.  Someone ordered a prawn dish, although I didn't get feedback on how this tasted like.








Everything happened so fast, so I don't remember the specifics of what we ordered, but I can assure you we all enjoyed our meal!  Overall, expect to spend some P1,000 per person if you want the works, but you can well do with P500 per person if you are just having a casual lunch.



No comments:

Post a Comment