Monday, September 5, 2016

FX Airguns



I found this Swedish air gun manufacturer on the web, FX Airguns, and it seems that their products are pretty neat!  I especially like the FX Boss, which has a 40 shot capacity on a tankful, and is available in .177, .22 and .25 size pellets.  The Olympic fever has just reminded me of my childhood love for target shooting, and I really should get to practice my skills again.  I might not have been that consistent on the match range, but I wasn't bad in my younger days.  I remember that we set-up a small trick range in the Torres compound and I could hit a lit cigarette in the darkness with a rifle from 15 yards in around 1.5 seconds!  At that time, our CO2 guns were locally made (the Precision by Centrepoint) because we didn't have the budget for the good stuff (i. e. Feinwerkbau, Walther, Benelli & Anschutz).



No comments:

Post a Comment