Wednesday, September 7, 2016

L. E. S. Bagels



I had a 2:30 pm meeting scheduled at the Podium in the Ortigas Center, and since we hadn't agreed on a meeting place yet, I was there a bit early to look around for prospects.  I found LES Bagels at the second floor, and decided to have a quick ham and cheese sandwich for my late lunch.  It was a big sandwich, one that could be shared by two people, costing P250 thereabouts.  I decided not to change venues anymore, and my friend popped in 2:30 pm sharp, and we had good discussion over cinnamon bagels and jam (I was so concentrated on the discussion that I forgot to take a picture).  I think Monique will like the place; she always remembers the salmon and cream cheese bagels that Tita Bella would bring home to her during her stay in the Big Apple.




No comments:

Post a Comment