Monday, May 5, 2014

Yo Mama!


I wanted to have dinner at Hysan Place.  The fast food area had inviting interiors, and I felt I had a connection to the place.  After taking the escalator up all the way to the 12th floor, I realized my mistake as the whole floor was jam-packed!  My alternative dinner spot was the second mistake that night--Windsor House, which was around half a kilometer away.  I knew there were a lot of eating places there, but when we arrived, all restaurants were crowded too. One particular restaurant had seating space, but the menu was Japanese-Italian fusion, and I knew Andrea wouldn't be able to eat any of these new wave dishes.  I pitied Andrea and Monique, fatigue was written all over their faces!  Vicky was hanging on her sanity by mere thread.  She was super-stressed, the poor woman.  We finally sat at the nearby Yo Mama! store and took some yogurt; at least we had a 20-minute rest for our weary feet and some fuel for our tummies!



No comments:

Post a Comment