Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Almon Marina



I'm glad Monique agreed to my suggestion:  Almon Marina!  We were walking around looking for a place to have a quick merienda at Robinson's Place Ermita, and I wanted to have a lazy meal, not having to rub elbows at the more popular eating places which were filled to the rafters.  While I haven't eaten at this deli for some time now (well, admittedly around two to three years), I haven't forgotten their delicious sandwiches which were made to order, unlike the ones served by the fast food chains--comes out of production lines and then stored in food warmers.


Monique had a lemonade to start off her meal, while I gave in to my cravings--lychee shake! I must say the callos that I had was delicious; the meat pieces were soft and the chorizo gave just enough flavor to the dish.  Monique's roast beef sandwich wasn't bad at all, and I would guess the Swiss flag signified that the sandwich had Swiss cheese in it!



All in all, prepare something like P300 per head, which is one of the best reasons why I love eating here.  It's very affordable, and the food is well prepared.


No comments:

Post a Comment