Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Pokari Sweat



The name of the drink used to be butt of several cruel jokes--I mean who in his right mind would want to drink something called Sweat?  For a lot of gym goers, Pocari Sweat was a far third choice behind Gatorade and Powerade.  But recently I've come to appreciate the drink. Last week I caught a terrible cold; my nose was severely clogged and I could hardly breathe. I was breathing through my mouth, and the repeated breathing had caused my mouth to turn dry.  I was also thirsty.  By some quirk of fate, the only refreshment available in the my friend's refrigerator was Pocari Sweat.  It was cold and I immediately accepted the enticing offer.  To my astonishment, not only did my thirst disappear, but my nose started to clear up! For around an hour or two, I was breathing normally again.  I have no idea why it worked well, but it did.  How's that for a product testimonial?

No comments:

Post a Comment