Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Big B



I first saw Big B around the Maginhawa area in UP Village.  While we heard much raves about their burgers, parking space in that area, however, is so hard to come by, it just didn't make sense to pay a visit.  Recently, Monique and I saw that they opened a branch along Aurora Boulevard near the University of the East Ramon Magsaysay Medical Center, and we found time to have Sunday lunch there.  Parking was easy, but I would think that this would be more crowded on weekdays.


I can see why they already have 6 branches up, all in a matter of a few years.  Burger patties have a unique flavor because the patties are made of 50% beef and 50% pork (choices are bacon, spam, longanisa and breakfast sausage).  Not for the purists, though.  My choice?  The one mixed with bacon.  Prices go from around P100 to P200, which is just right for the student population of the area.



No comments:

Post a Comment