Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Cup Fiction



The White Plains area seems to be thriving on new-found culinary expertise.  Monique took me for a dessert round at Cup Fiction, a newly opened restaurant near the Santolan corner. It's like a mini library cum coffee shop cum activity hall.  I understand from the staff that the place is operated by the granddaughter of the late Pancho Magalona and her friends.  Cozy lounge ambiance, you feel comfortable the moment you step in.  We had chocolate cookies and peach waffles; a bit too sweet for me but it was good overall.  The shelves were stacked with several good books; however, I felt the lighting was a bit dark, and I was thus wondering how Monique and her friends could use it as a regular study space.  The place is quite popular with college kids and dating young adults; they are open till midnight, parking is available and prices are quite reasonable.



No comments:

Post a Comment