Sunday, November 16, 2014

Mister Delicious



If there's a hierarchy of fast food courts, I'd think Hole in the Wall at the Century Mall would be at the top of the list.  While the place is still in its infancy, I can see that there's a lot of potential for this up and coming gathering place for good eats.  I was lucky to have a meeting scheduled there, and we wound up ordering some sandwiches from Mister Delicious, which is operated by the vibrant Chef Jeremy (pictured above).


My pastrami sandwich was every bit of a luxurious treat.  Thin slices of tasty pastrami, layered thick on wheat bread, with just enough mustard to get the oomph going!  He also had camote chips on the side; I liked it, it was a good departure from the usual potato fries. We also tried a bottle of the store's in house brew--ginger ale!  Quite natural, obviously no artificial blend, great fizz and just the right level of sweetness for me.


Prepare some P400 per head to enjoy their artisan snacks.  I sure hope that Chef Jeremy will expand his repertoire, lots of good eating is probably in the works... Yum Yum!


No comments:

Post a Comment