Tuesday, January 28, 2014

C2



I arrived early for our meeting at the C2 restaurant along Missouri St. in Greenhills, with just enough time for me to explore the adjoining C3 function room area, which could easily sit 200 people.  I understand from the staff that the restaurant was somehow connected to the Cravings Group and the Center for Culinary Arts along Katipunan Avenue.  While I wasn't able to take pictures of our food, I must say that I enjoyed the meal very much.  Casual dining and good Filipino food, the centerpiece of which was the crispy kare-kare, a combination of crispy pata and kare-kare sauce and condiments.  The ribs kaldereta and laing were also crowd favorites, and the dishes were passed on from person to person, and plates were wiped clean in just about 3 minutes.  Overall spend was something like P600 per head, and that was quite a fiesta for us.



No comments:

Post a Comment