Wednesday, October 12, 2016

English OPM Songs


Here are some OPM songs in English that I really appreciate:

1.       No One Throws Away Memories  (Richard Tann)
2.      Can We Just Stop and Talk A While  (Jose Mari Chan)
3.      Closer You and I  (Gino Padilla)
4.      Let The Pain Remain  (Basil Valdez)
5.      Be My Lady  (Martin Nievera)
6.      Points of View  (Pops Fernandez & Joey Albert)
7.      Show Me A Smile  (Apo Hiking Society)
8.      Till I Met You  (Kuh Ledesma)
9.      See You There  (Ding Mercado)
10.    Together, Forever  (Rico J. Puno)
11.     Take Me Out of the Dark  (Gary Valenciano)
12.     Tell Me  (Joey Albert)
13.     Beautiful Girl  (Jose Mari Chan)
14.     Jealous  (Nina)
15.     Even If  (Jam Morales)
16.     Give Me A Chance  (Ric Segreto)
17.     Till My Heartaches End  (Ella Mae Saison)
18.    Kaleidoscope World  (Francis Magalona)
19.     Friend of Mine  (Odette Quesada)
20.    I'll Always Stay in Love This Way  (Baron Barbers)
21.     Just a Smile Away  (Jaime Garchitorena)
22.    Hang On  (Gary Valenciano)
23.    To Love Again  (Sharon Cuneta)
24.    I'll Never Say Goodbye  (Nonoy Zuniga)
25.    Love At 30,000 Feet  (Jose Mari Chan)



No comments:

Post a Comment