Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Flame



The Flame is located at the 16th floor of the Discovery Primea Hotel.  The chandelier (pictured above) greets you as you enter; in my mind I thought it looked like a swirling fire, a good match for the name of the restaurant.  We scheduled a lunch meeting there with some bankers, and it was a pleasant event for all of us.


The menu has a little bit of everything--soup & salad, meats, fish and poultry.  I started my meal with some soft-shell crab tempura with some greens.  I am a fan of soft-shell crabs, the flavors are subtle but still make me feel like I'm on a seafood high.  The salad pairing made the dish even better.  While my beef main dish was good, I'd still say that the highlight of the lunch was the soft-shell crab tempura.


Service is excellent.  The restaurant is not that busy, which makes it perfect for intimate discussions.   I'd say that meals can go from around P1,000 to P2,000 depending on what you're having, which is wide enough a range to choose from.



No comments:

Post a Comment