Sunday, May 31, 2015

Sisa's Secret



On our way to Batangas, we took a pit stop at the South Super Highway (now called SLEX), for brekky at Sisa's Secret, which is part of the culinary group of Chef Florabel.  I find it interesting that most of their restaurant names come from the Noli Me Tangere and El Filibusterismo novels of Rizal, and I struggled mentally to figure out who Sisa was.  Of course I still don't remember, hahaha....


The place is actually a glorified karinderya, with several types of pre-cooked meals available at the counter.  Service was pretty slow, however, and I just had to attribute the staff sluggishness to the fact that we walked in at 6am.  



Maxene and Diana joined me in having a quick meal, we had longganiza and adobo; nothing fancy, but prepare something like P300 per person for a quick meal.  Marina, however, had a fun-filled time picking pasalubong goodies at the side counters.  She gets thrilled doing the grocery list.



No comments:

Post a Comment