Monday, February 10, 2020

One Plus


*photo from revu.com.ph
I am excited about the release of One Plus 8, as the brand has gained Monique's trust.  Her One Plus 7T is a workhorse that has been her constant companion for some time now.  Because my Samsung S7 is starting to give up on me, I'm looking forward to my next phone.  I hear that top line model of the One Plus 8 will function using Android Q or maybe Android 11 on 5G networks, and features several goodies: a Snapdragon chip with 12GB RAM coupled with 512GB memory, 3 cameras of up to 60 megapixel resolution, plus warp-speed charging.  Only question is the price, and from what I have read, local pre-launch prices have already skyrocketed and now are way too high to be reasonable.  Will this upcoming model work out right for me?



No comments:

Post a Comment