Thursday, July 21, 2016

Sala



My last dinner at Sala was around 15 years back at their Malate outlet.  I didn't even know that the restaurant had a branch in Makati until last week, when I had a lunch meeting there.  The restaurant is located at the ground floor of the Locsin Building, right at the corner of Makati Avenue and Ayala Avenue.



By some quirk in their system, my soup came out after I had taken my starter (fishcake) and my main course (beef).  I didn't mind it at all, the truffle oil and scallops had overtaken my senses and it became a lovely finish to my meal.  Expect to spend some P1,000 per person for the lunch specials, and if you take individual orders, prepare something like P2,500 per person in order to fully enjoy the many flavors of their menu.  Food is still like how I remembered it, and it seems that quality restaurants continue to be appreciated by the market these days.




No comments:

Post a Comment