Monday, July 25, 2016

Hanakazu



Vicky and I were in the Sucat area to pay our last respects to a dear cousin of her dad.  It was already around 9 pm, and we were ready to catch the last train for some hot grub.  We were in the mood for Japanese food, and we stumbled on Hanazaku, which was one of the few restaurants along Aguirre Avenue in BF Homes with ample parking space.



I think I over-ordered.  After the complimentary appetizer, we started off with some sushi and crispy shrimps.  Of course, my mind drifted off to a thoughts of a cold dark beer, but my tummy acidity prevented me from actually ordering a bottle.



We went on with some gyudon, a ramen bowl and some reba nira (sauteed liver with chives).  Food is flavorful and well prepared, but serving portions are limited.



Prepare something like P800 per person in order to fully enjoy the menu.  The place is neat and feels like home; the staff are attentive and pleasant.


No comments:

Post a Comment