Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Studio M Hotel




The flight to SG was quite a bumpy one, and getting out of Changi, I was still in a sorry state of stupor, my Dramamine having worn off right after touchdown.  You can just imagine how happy I was to check-in at our hotel, Studio M Lofts which was in a relaxing neighborhood on Robertson Quay.  Some peace and quiet at last!  




The moment I saw the self-check-in computer terminal, I knew it was a hotel geared for millenials.  The room was only 22 sq.m. in size, but the large window panels gave a spacious feel.   One just has to get used to climbing up to bed, rather than plopping down at will.



The drawback is really the bathroom and toilet, which was just around 1 sq. m. in size each. Well, small but it'll work.  Simple amenities--WiFi, pool and gym.  Room was priced at something like US$150, if I recall right.





No comments:

Post a Comment