Wednesday, March 16, 2016

CO/OP



I first saw the CO/OP signboard along Mabini St. in San Juan a few months ago, and the name didn't ring any bells.  A friend suggested to meet there for a quick dinner meeting. The moment I stepped in, I knew that serendipity was in play.  The place is half boutique and half restaurant, and with the kind of displays that they have, I'm sure that most lady shoppers will be kept busy for at least a half hour before coming to the table.




I was busy looking at the menu.  I spotted a beef entree (probably flank steak or tenderloin, my memory is not as good as it used to be), and quickly placed an order.  Juicy, soft and tasty.  Generous serving of onion rings, to the extent that it looked to me like the star of the plate.  The place is one of a few places that serves home-brewed ginger ale.  It was cold and very refreshing.  I was grinning from ear to ear.  Average spend was about P700.





No comments:

Post a Comment