Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Quim's Cake



I was having my Lancer fixed at the Wizzard electrical shop along Tomas Morato, and I realized that it was almost lunchtime.  Luckily I didn't have to go far, as right beside the auto shop was Quim's Cake Shop, which also served pasta.  It was a tasty Hungarian sausage spaghetti (P175) that I ordered, and it came with enough sausage slices to be worth the money.  Not too spicy, with firm noodle strands and served with crunchy toast on the side.  I wasn't able to try their cakes though; maybe I'd try that some time in the future (the sans rival looked quite good).  The store not only sells cakes, but also baking supplies (ingredients), and i guess the neighborhood home baking afficionados can appreciate having a nearby one-stop shop. 




No comments:

Post a Comment