Thursday, March 2, 2017

Mix n Rice



I wanted to have some Vietnamese food, but Vicky insisted on going Korean.  We found ourselves waiting in line at the doorstep of Mix n Rice along Observatory Road in TST.  The shop owners were kind enough to bring out more seats for us (we were a group of 10).  It was quite cold at 15 degrees celsius, so I killed time walking around, gaping (in awe) at the Audi race cars on display along Chatham Road.







The 30 minute wait was well worth it.  The chap chae and the kalbi chim were especially memorable; I think they served the best Korean beef stew I have ever tried.  It's just too bad that Tony decided to go somewhere else that night, and didn't enjoy the meal.  I think Vicky paid something just under HK$150 per person, which I figured was a steal, given that we finished every morsel of every dish!




No comments:

Post a Comment